What to use?
• Penaten cream (tube, non-medicated)
• Cling wrap
• Surgical Tape
• Unscented Soap
• Paper Towel
• Keep the cling wrap on for 2 hours, gently wash the tattoo with water and unscented soap, then let it dry for 20 min
• Apply a thin layer of Penaten cream and wait 20 minues
•Put new cling wrap on the tattoo.
• Before going to sleep, do the process and keep the wrap on all night. Repeat this method every 4 hours (except at night).
Pay attention to not allow cream or water to accumulate under the cling wrap
Day 2 & 3
• Take off the plastic wrap, wash the tattoo with water and unscented soap, let it dry for 20 min, then apply a thin layer of Penaten cream. After, wait 20 again, put a clean cling wrap on the tattoo.
After the 3rd day, no more cling wrap, just use the Penaten cream 3 times a day (thin layer) for 2 weeks
The tattoo will start peeling without any scabs.
Important : Do not soak the tattoo (no bathtubs, pools nor saunas). Keep out of the sun, do not scratch the tattoo and do not pick scabs.